Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - [Recruitment] Blood and Iron
Thread: [Recruitment] Blood and Iron
View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 09-08-14, 03:32 PM Thread Starter
Nol

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Warpsmith View Post
So no Mercs? Even tho the Iron Warriors are the originators of Obliterator units which are always Mercenaries every time no matter what? The description is easily enough to go on, it is a direct description, nothing can be added to it because it was all-encompassing in the sentence. And i added YOUR minimum required descriptions as per your OP so dont give me that "not enough info". This is a pre-existing character with tons of background already and i really dont enjoy re-writing the same stuff over and over again when it is unnecessary.
If you don't feel that this RP is worthy of more effort, then feel free to leave. The XIXth don't use mercenary units - which yes, makes them a bit strange, but they emulate how they were before the Heresy.

The character is still not accepted. Also, Krymson, Boxagonapus and Necross, do you gentlemen have any pictures that you would like me to use for your avatars in the hierarchy tree?

Also I stand corrected, Necross.

Last edited by Nol; 09-08-14 at 03:46 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome