Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - nine year old kills gun instructor during lesson
View Single Post
post #33 of (permalink) Old 09-01-14, 11:03 PM
Snokvor

Snokvor's Flag is: Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaz View Post
Depends on the definition of "assault weapon".

A burp gun with the ability to fire on full-automatic pretty much falls under any sane persons definition of assault weapon.
There is only one definition of an "assault weapon":
"An assault rifle is a select fire shoulder arm chambered for an intermediate power rifle cartridge capable of being fed from a detachable magazine."

Under you definition, a BB gun, firing plastic balls, utilizing an internal electrical motor and made of clear plastic is an "assault weapon". Even if it looks like from a Sci-Fi movie and not an exact replica of a real firearm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpion5 View Post
No, I mean fucking guns in general shouldn't be near kids. They're deadly weapons no matter which way you look at ti and shouldn't be treated as toys.
We in Canada have a Cadet Corps (Army, Navy, Air Force). They are teenagers who are involved in militaristic/fitness training. As far as I know they get to fire .22 rifles and I have never herd of a rifle jumping in their hands and killing anyone. It must be a special Canadian air.

Last edited by Snokvor; 09-01-14 at 11:11 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome