Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Grey Knights in White dwarf
View Single Post
post #75 of (permalink) Old 08-17-14, 10:20 PM
elmir

elmir's Flag is: Belgium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper45 View Post
So instead of the Mary sue mess that ward created it's going to be awesome again?
If you would consider it awesome if the models you worked on all this time suddenly got split into several different source... "They are not losing half of their Codex, you are gaining the opportunity to buy that separately"

BTW, what Mary Sue stuff was it exactly that Ward created? I know bitching about Ward is the really recent hot thing to do right now ( ), but if having a Ward codex means that you would have to trade in a bit of bad fluff (Black library does it better anyway) for superdecent rules in your codex that allows for several builds where you don't deliberately gimp yourself for choosing something other than the OP unit in each slot... I'll have a Ward codex any day.

What's the alternatives... Having Cruddace screw it up completely and leaving you with nothing? Or having Phil Kelly do it, which means a codex where even the dumbest tactician can fingerpoint the OP unit in each slot. Don't forget that right now, it's the allmighty Phil Kelly's brainchild that is almost half on the top tables in tournaments with his Eldar BS.

So really, what's so awesome?

The new Cut-Copy-Paste codex format they are trying now?

I had an AMAZING time at fightclub.

I arrived a bit late, so I missed the introductions, but man... I had an awesome time at fightclub! 10/10 I would recommend fight club to anybody!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome