Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Bretonnia, is it a waste of my time?
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 07-16-14, 07:59 AM
revilo44
Fantasy Rumors

revilo44's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyoteon View Post
Some of my friends have jumped ship from 40k to Fantasy, I have only ever played once (lizardmen v vampire counts) and wasn't super fond of it (I was lizards, they are cool models but not what I wanted) I know if I ever do play I want to a themed army from A Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones for any non book readers out there). I know the army book is old and they are out dated. Modeling and painting would still be fun but if I can't stand a viable chance of even having the chance to win I would rather wait till they got a new book. So over all I'm asking is the current book a viable army or should I wait till a new book comes out? And if I do wait is there any rumor of a new in the not so distant future?

Thanks all!!
I haven't played much fantasy so I'm not sure if the current book is viable but I've heard that there is new book coming out soon so I would wait till then and decide if you still like the army, I did that with the three elves armies (high elves,dark elves and wood elves, my favourites were wood elves but I don't really like how they played now so decided to do dark elves. Oh and I like the idea of GoT army

Sanity is for the weak

check out what im working on http://instagram.com/revilo444

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome