Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - FAQs for 7e are up
View Single Post
post #80 of (permalink) Old 05-29-14, 12:04 AM
psactionman

psactionman's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightSun View Post
Deathwing Terminator Sergeants cannot bring anything other than Storm Bolter/Power Sword, even if the rest of his squad has Thunder Hammer/Storm Shield.
This must be recent because my Digital Codex still says Any model may replace all weapons with TH/SS...that makes me mad...

Quote:
Darkshroud originally had Stealth and Shrouded on the profile, and gave out Stealth. Removing Stealth from it was in the last FAQ as well, as is kinda implied in the Shroud of Angels rule itself, but it's still a nerf to a unit that wasn't paticularly good anyway.
Yeah, I knew that. Giving it +2 cover from shrouded and an improved Jink at the end of the day it is the exact same effect.

Quote:
As Varakir said, it was in the 6th edition FAQ.
I must have missed this then. Still, way good that it got fixed.

Quote:
Yeah, that's pretty big too, but Sanctuary is incredibly strong. It's even better now that the Dark Angels Power Field Generator works from inside a transport again - bringing a phalanx of vehicles, maybe even Land Raiders, with a 3+ Invulnerable Save is pretty incredible for the cost.
PFG doesn't work from a transport...the codex says it cannot, and there is nothing in the FAQ that changes that...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome