Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Pointless VENTING
View Single Post
post #5051 of (permalink) Old 05-27-14, 03:30 AM
Alsojames

Alsojames's Flag is: Canada

I fucking hate summer.

It has nothing to do with the heat or humidity and everything to do with the fact that all my friends will ever be talking about is their boo~ or their bae<3 or their amazing exotic vacation where they enjoyed the wondrous sights of somewhere-I-wish-I-could-go.

It's not like my summer is amazingly different than my regular day. Wake up, play games, repeat. Add a job in there somewhere if I can find one. Except now it's hot and everyone's going on vacation or long romantic dates in the sweet summer air and blarrrgh where's my bucket.

And it's not like I can just ignore this, unless I un-add 90% of my Facebook friends or just sit on the couch twiddling my thumbs for three months. But no, that's too much fun. I need to go out and do things because I don't have family or friends who can just hand me a job like the vast majority of my friends with jobs do.

It's like Valentine's Day, except five months long. It sucks. It's annoying. I actually want to go back to school so I can geek out with my friends about watching/making films 5 days a week.

And I had to write this twice. Fuck you, Chrome.

Necrons W3 T0 L1

Death Korps W1 T0 L1

Dark Elves W0 T0 L0

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome