Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Your Top 5 Artists/Bands Right Now
View Single Post
post #23 of (permalink) Old 05-16-14, 12:11 PM
bitsandkits
nice boy, daft though !

bitsandkits's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace of Ultramar View Post
5. Savatage / Trans Siberian Orchestra
you sir are a legend, you are only the third person i know of who has heard of TSO, who hasnt had me introduce them to the band.

anyway i was listening to Paul Oakenfold Goa mix 1994, which is pretty full on dance mixed with dialog from blade runner, why ?i hear you ask, well Harrison ford is going to reprise his Dekard role in the sequel and that made me think about the Goa sessions and Vangelis
Vangelis then lead me to Jon Anderson (not to be confused with John Anderson of country music fame or the footballer from Ireland) Jon Leads me Yes and then ELP and Tangerine Dream, who did an alternate score for the movie Legend, which also had the lyrics recorded by non other than Jon Anderson, but also lyrics for another song by Brian ferry and Guitar by Dave Gilmour of Pink Floyd,which lead me on to listening to Division bell.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

HUGE BITZ RESTOCK NOW ON

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome