Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Slaves of the Blood God
View Single Post
post #91 of (permalink) Old 04-11-14, 04:29 PM Thread Starter
venomlust
JUGGERNUT

venomlust's Flag is: USA

Oh, there will be Juggernaut heads aplenty, don't you worry!

My Skullcrusher project is currently on hold, along with just about every other project I have in my hoard of plastic crack. I've cleaned up a lot of the pieces, but haven't assembled everything yet. Still missing some pieces to complete the project, as well.

I'm going to modify the Skullcrushers even further, adding an additional set of magnetized arms, for a total of 3 pairs of arms so far: One chainaxe/holding reins, one chainaxe/flamer, and one power fist/lightning claw. I wrote a list with 6 Juggerlords, so I'll also be using these Skullcrushers for that purpose. I can't WAIT to run that list.

Anyway, I've finally assembled one of my two recently-released Helbrutes. It wasn't terribly difficult to magnetize him, either. Using 6 x 1.5 mm magnets, I can swap his armanent between close combat and long range. The situation with pipes isn't perfect, but as you'll see from different views of the mini, I just glued one end of the piping to the weapon and left the other loose. Isn't perfect, but looks good enough to me:

SUFFER NOT THE PONY TO LIVE.

- - AMATEUR KHORNESTAR: MY BLOG THING - -

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome