Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - [Commission] Tau Kill Team and army
View Single Post
post #49 of (permalink) Old 03-24-14, 12:04 AM Thread Starter
Sigur

Sigur's Flag is: Austria

I can't believe it's been over 10 days since the last update. Well, I've been to Austrian Salute of course, got through the aftermath of that, reworked some of the Crisis suits, finished the commander and here are some drones now:

It's all the drones for the Pathfinders. They're all magnetized so all the options are available to them. Camoflage scheme'd drones are of course for the Pathfinders, the missile&shield drones will go with the Riptide (those are not magnetized), the regular (non-camo) drone discs on top are just placeholder on lower parts which are meant to go with the pathfinders drones. These regular drones (and some more) will go with the Crisis suits and are in part magnetized. Hope you like them!

Oh, by the way. That big drone is HUGE. I wasn't aware of the size of that thing when I got the Pathfinders.

And just in case you missed it, here's my report on the 4th Austrian Salute 2014. Not quite up to the scale of the original. Yet!

http://www.battlebrushstudios.com/20...lute-2014.html

Hope you like it!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome