Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - so what happened to dark eldar and daemonhunters?
View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old 08-12-08, 07:49 PM
BloodAngelZeros

BloodAngelZeros's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by davespil View Post
I heard rumors that the DE and Necrons were getting new codices after the SM comes out. End of this year or early next. Dunno if its true but it came from someone a lot more knowledgable on this subject then I... Which isn't saying much. Maybe that will mean plastic Immortals! I was actually looking around on this site to see if I could confirm these rumors.
Plastic immortals, pariahs, flayed ones, wraiths, or tomb spyders would be great! I like the detail and all the pewter offers but come on, at $10 for just 1 model is a bit crazy ($21 in the case of the tomb spyder). I'll take the plastic for a cheaper price.

"There is a cancer eating at the Imperium. With each decade it advances deeper, leaving drained, dead worlds in its wake. This horror, this abomination, has though and purpose which functions on an unimaginable, galactic scale and all we can do is try to stop the swarms of bio-engineered monsters it unleashes upon us by instinct. We have given the horror a name to salve our fears; we call it the Tyranid race, but if it is aware of us at all, it must know us only as Prey."

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome