Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Vaz's Australia/Wedding Fund
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-19-14, 11:45 PM Thread Starter
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

Hi Gret, cheers for the interest; I'll get a full list; games I can think of that are present are VRally, Micro Machines V3, Happy Potter Philosophers Stone, Jurassic Park, and I think I have Spyro 1 and 2 knocking about somewhere. Wipeout 3 as well I have a case for, just need to locate the disk (I guess I was terrible at storing). My Ex stole Crash Bandicoot, unforgiveable, I know =(. Italian Job I think is there as well.

@tu_shan, I'm sorry bud, you've just missed out on the WHF and Storm of Magic, sold both of those already. I can still do Insignium for £30+P&P if that's cool for you however?

I'm flying into Brisbane, mates one of the bar supervisors at the Bracken Ridge Tavern, gonna be setting me up there, then I hope to be settling in Noosa; the wench is a teacher, and I'm hoping to get into mining, so we'll really be going where the work is, but if possible it's East Coast is our goal so far. Gonna be doing a fair bit of travelling though on holiday, so I'll make sure to give you guys a heads up when I'm down that neck of the woods. And yeah, all three of those sound fantastic. I don't have a choice of poison, unless an available answer is "yes".

Whatever happened to Magpie, not seen that old fucker around for ages.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome