Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Can regular humans have similar/extra organs to a space marine?
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 01-31-14, 01:51 AM
gen.ahab
Grand Lord Munchkin

gen.ahab's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Final Frontier View Post
I think he used inferior like organs that worked like the SM organs other then the black carparse. From a secondary heart, reinforced bones, Muscle growth, can enter hibernation for a time, learn by eating etc. I just can't grasp how humans can basically have the same organs as SM just in a far less efficient form. If they add this? Why in the hell is this not standard for all IG? Can't be that expensive compared to making warships that are hive cities with massive guns.
Ugh….. because most of those things are impossible? It's best not to put too much thought into why or how stuff works in 40k.

Also, the explanation the dude provides, the less efficient thing? Yeah, that's called shitty story telling. Not much else to it.

The Website kept telling me that my profile was only 80% complete without creating a signature. Ain't no website going to tell me I was a lazy shit, no sir.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome