Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Scars - New serialized HH novel in twelve parts
View Single Post
post #150 of (permalink) Old 01-12-14, 09:15 AM
Child-of-the-Emperor
Bane of Empires

Child-of-the-Emperor's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwak76 View Post
No, I don't think Scars has changed anything in that regard. We never knew if the Khagan died or not, only that he was lost in a similar fashion to several other Primarchs. I believe Scars was just precipitating this.

Quote:
If Horus had handled the situation with more care, it seems quite possible that he either could have gained the allegiance of the White Scars or perhaps removed them from the conflict altogether.

Quote:
The last few novels in the series have certainly given us a taste of the disunity of the rebel leadership. We know that the vast majority, if not all, of the traitor Primarchs had alternate agendas and were not steadfastly loyal to Horus. Mortarion's admission (pre-acceptance of Nurgle) in Scars was very interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cegorach View Post
I do love how we don't even need CotE to comment anymore, chances are he has already said something intelligent before that can be re-applied to the current situation.
Heresy's Background FAQ. (Fluff Project)
CotE Reviews: Prospero Burns (HH Review), Age of Darkness (HH Review).

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome