Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Nids Are Here
Thread: Nids Are Here
View Single Post
post #44 of (permalink) Old 01-08-14, 10:03 AM
tu_shan82

tu_shan82's Flag is: Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTabby View Post
I absolutely hated Mark Harrisons original bloodletters, the ones that looked like dancing dogs back in 3rd - 4th Ed. I despised his space wolf scouts, they were bloody terrible.

Now some of my favourite models are being sculpted by him, and he does fantastic work in plastic.

Everyone can learn, improve and fix past mistakes. Yes, some of his previous work sucked. I too had to put up with sub-par codeces. However, given the nature of gamers and the internet, don't you think he's had plenty of incentive to learn from his team-mates like Phil, and maybe improve? There have been substancial changes in Games Dev, don't you think those might have had an impact, like the whole team having a hand in pretty much every book? I do hate it when people see a few bad initial works, and assume they will be shit forever. I was a crap painter once...
Besides, nothing Crudace has done will ever come close to Necrons now have individual personalities instead of being soulless automatons, or making it so that all Space Marines, even those with their own Primarchs, histories, traditions and tactical dogma, aspire to be Ultramarines. I won't name names, I don't think I have to. When I read that I felt like puking, there's no way my Salamanders would ever want to be Ultramareines, and my Dark Angels are probably against the idea even more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varakir View Post
We don't need to use any military force to defeat the imperium, we'll just send GW legal at them. As soon as they see the first sign of a thunderhawk gunship, their IP infringement addled brains will go into meltdown - they'll smash everything out of the sky with cease and desist letters.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome