Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - [Action] Trials of the 15th
Thread: [Action] Trials of the 15th
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 12-28-13, 09:55 PM
Bigface32
Bigface32's Flag is: Italy

"Aye, sir. Scouts, let's move." said Tincan, crawling behind the closest crate. Some other cargo occupied the room, blocking vision; the only enemy he could see was standing in a small alcove on the other side of the room.

"Alright. There could be more of them in the room, hard to tell from here. If we co-ordinate this right enough, we'll be through safe and clean. I'm moving in, I'll try and check from behind those crates. The Emperor protects."

Slowly, he walked behind the first set of crates and edged slightly to observe. Another cultist was standing there, speaking one of the crude dialects used by Chaos followers. Vox communications, maybe? But then he heard another, a voice coming from his left. Maybe a third one, further from the left: he couldn't tell clearly. However, given the unusual wall structure of the room, someone could be hiding in an alcove on the other side of the structure. Past those cultists, a row of crates and, more importantly, another huge box on the right side which created a perfect hiding spot. Something to keep in consideration.

Going back to the others, he reported his analysis. "We're looking at at least four enemy contacts. I'll take down the cultist on the other side of the room. After that, we should take down the other 3 at the same time. If you agree, just give me a signal when either of you is in position. I'll follow."

Moving as close as he dared, he took out his bolt pistol. As the guard leaned on a side wall, he shot him: a clean headshot. The corpse slid to the ground, quietly. After that, he got back into cover, waiting for orders from his teammates.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome