Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1500 xmas painting challenge

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Anphicar 
#1 ·
right its not far off now and i'm pretty sure i have some shiney new models on the way. So i reckon now would be a very good time to get some models that i already have painted up. I plan to get 1500 points painted or finished off in some cases, by christmas. Now it doesn't have to be the same army if you don't want too. Its just a good oppertunity to get stuff out the way so you can concerntrate on the good stuff, you'll be getting for xmas. I'm going to start with a defiler and 2 oblits tomorrow, and prob some direavengers and firdragons after that. I'll post my progress and let you guys know how it goes.

#2 ·
I feel ya man. I am panting as many of my chaos dudes as possible. I want to paint my loyalist so bad!

So, yeah, i am goign for our strategy. Get as much panted before as possible. Then just hope you get a titan in one of those big heavy boxes under the tree!

#3 ·
ok here's the defiler, done although will be revistited at some point. I hate the living weapon arm. Does anyone know of any decent conversions for it?

#6 ·
i Did think about it by they are actually too small for the defiler.

well i got the defiler done, 2 oblits, undercoated 16 direavengers, converted and 75% painted the autarch did the conversions on 3 shining spear coldone mounts. made the vibros and started painting them. started a waveserpent and finished painting Warlock chris' falcon.

not quite the 1500 i was aiming at but not a bad effort i feel

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.