Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - [Action] The Dead Sleep No More
Thread: [Action] The Dead Sleep No More
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 11-06-13, 07:32 PM
Romero's Own
Banned

Romero's Own's Flag is: Scotland

"We should go back to the surface, tell the others about the infected down here"

Keller turned as he felt a hand on his shoulder, and the tall man's voice by his shoulder. He shook his head as he turned, hefting the pack onto his back and holstering his two revolvers.

"I've sworn to protect the people down here, because no-one else will. I'd bring them up to the surface, but if what you say is true and the surface is as bad as you say, I can't. And the truth is, I don't know how many survivor's there really are down here. I have to stay down here or there'll be a lot more infected pretty soon."

Yet something made Keller pause, and as he looked around at the frightened faces of the Civil Wardens and Judicators looking up at him, he knew that he couldn't waste away all his time down in the darkness. He was fighting a battle he could not win, and he was simply slowing the process. It had been....a long time since he had seen daylight. Too long. He wanted to feel the sun on his skin again, to see colours other than blacks and greys.

Keller turned to the Civil Warden and nodded his head.

"I can come up with you. But I can't leave the people down here for long. And these rations need to make it to the survivors. I can direct some of your men to their camp."

The Silent Lions Chapter

Winter Falls

Darkness

Give a man a match and he will be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Last edited by Romero's Own; 11-06-13 at 07:37 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome