Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - BL Weekender 2013: New Information
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-03-13, 09:35 AM Thread Starter
Lord of the Night
Chaos God of Old Night

Lord of the Night's Flag is: United Kingdom

Default BL Weekender 2013: New Information

I've been looking for information from the BL weekender and i've managed to find some very interesting stuff, all fresh and unknown prior to now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekender Info
Jim knows what the Sanguinor is, direct from Mat Ward, but he's sworn to secrecy
Quote:
A prequel and sequel to Flesh of Cretacia are in the works. As well as a trilogy involving Seth which will dovetail with the first trilogy
Quote:
Iron Snakes Space Marine Battles Book. The Saint and Milo are in the upcoming Space Marine Battles book in the Sabbat Crusade! At last!
Quote:
Dan hopes that his next HH novel will be Dreadwing, focusing on the Dark angels.

The Dreadwing have a stockpile of shit that they shouldn't have and every so often they'll use it when forced. This novel sounds awesome!
Quote:
Two novels and an novella from Rob Sanders in the future.
Quote:
New John French audio The Templar is finally underway after a rather long gestation period.

Sigismumd sent to purge Word Bearers by Dorn in The Templar.

Templar is before Dorn and Sigismund falling out. An example of an audio filling in a gap, in this case a specific moment in Crimson Fist.
Quote:
New multi part space marine battles audio play releasing next year!
Quote:
More Death Guard finally upcoming in the Heresy in 'Vengeful Spirit' and 'Distant Echoes of Old Night'

Graham is confident that anyone who wants more Red Angel will like Vengeful Spirit.

Graham would like to do more Sons of Horus from Vengeful Spirit but he doesn't see it happening
Quote:
John has upcoming stuff with Iron Warriors on Tallarn which Aaron declares will be 'rad'
Quote:
Interceptor City exists currently in the left side of Dan's head. The Heresy has stopped it being realised in writing yet. It may appear in serial form next year. Or not
Quote:
The War of Vengeance will be four books, as opposed to the original six.
Quote:
The 2nd Ahriman book is titled Ahriman: Sorcerer - All about him starting to wage war with all his new toys.

John's Ahriman novels are more about the journey toward the Ahriman of the 41st Millennium.
Quote:
Quote from Talon of Horus;

"The Thousand Sons call me Khayon the Black. I brought Magnus the Red to his knees. And every word on this page is true."

So quite a few cool things. I am absolutely dying to read Talon of Horus, and I already like Iskander Khayon a LOT.

LotN

https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...red-souls.html - The Kabal of Shattered Souls Project Log
http://www.talkwargaming.com/search/...Book%20Reviews - Check out Talk Wargaming for reviews by Lord of the Night.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome