Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - A project log - CSM
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 11-01-13, 09:04 AM Thread Starter
Miami

Miami's Flag is: Sweden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saintspirit View Post
I do like how the Term. Lord is looking so far, with the converted axe and that. Certainly looking forward to see him finished, with a base (mostly because I prefer having finished models based). Keep it up.

Oh, and one other thing - I understand you are planning on using a Black Legion theme, but what Mark will you be using mainly?
Thanks. However the Terminator model there is just another Terminator, not my Lord. He's only basecoated this far with no other paint. Gonna start working on him this weekend.

I'm waiting for a shipment from Wayland Games that I ordered last thursday to arrive with some paints and supplies for the bases, unfortunately there's something that's not in stock. If I had ordered from GW I'd have to pay a little more, but at least all my stuff would've been here by now...

As for what mark I'm planning on using, I honestly don't know. I haven't even played a single game yet so haven't gotten a chance to really try it out! Did you have something in mind painting-wise regarding the marks? Do you have any experience as to which mark is the "best"?

Thanks for your feedback anyways!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome