Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - The RP Directory!
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-14-13, 04:13 AM Thread Starter
VixusKragov

VixusKragov's Flag is: USA

Icon The RP Directory!

MOST RECENT UPDATE: Finished/Dead RPs compiled and added in list format. Links partially attached, increasing steadily.

Hello everyone! In an effort to put another push into the RP subforum and revitalize all the effort komanko put into their thread, found here, I'm going to try and keep a running list of the Roleplay Threads and their status.

If you're up to it, when writing up recruitment threads from new RPs, adding a small 150-200 word summary aside from the initial explanation to the thread, or PMing it to me/putting it in this thread, will really help provide a concise example of what the roleplay is about, to draw more people in!

Without further ado,

CURRENTLY RECRUITING (NO ACTION THREAD)-

OPEN RP (ACTION THREAD UP, WELCOMING NEWCOMERS.)

CLOSED RP (ACTION THREAD UP, NOT TAKING NEWCOMERS.)
-

Finished RPs-

Dead RPs-

Sidenotes:

If any information on this page is incorrect or not up to your standards, please feel free to say so in the comments or PM me.

If you want your RP to be added to a list, please say so in the comments or PM me.

If you have any suggestions or comments, again, please say so in the comments or PM me.

Have fun Roleplaying!

Last edited by VixusKragov; 11-03-13 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Reworked design for ease of use

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome