Version: May 2012 - October 2013
1. Each challenge will run from the first of the month until the last of the month. At the discretion of the organiser the closing date of any month may be extended.
2. A valid entry comprises a picture of the miniature taken at or after the start of the month (before picture) and a picture taken on or before the end of the month (after picture).
3. Entrants may post an optional description of up to two sentences describing their reasons or aims for the conversion.
4. Entrants may join the Deathmatch in progress at any time, but must submit photographs both before and after pictures by the closure date.
5. There are two categories each month:
6.1 Most Innovative Idea: This category covers the pure imagination that fuels conversions so is for the cleverest idea irrespective of technical execution
6.2 Best Executed Idea: As well as ideas conversions are works of technical skill, so this category covers the ability to make a converted model look as if it has always been that way irrespective of how ambitious the change was.
6. Miniatures that are entered before the closing date will automatically be entered in both categories.
7. The winner in each category will be decided in a open voting thread by the Heresy-Online community. Any member of Heresy may vote once for each category.
8. Entrants may not vote for themselves.
9. Each entrant must vote in both categories. Any entrant who does not will not be entitled to win either catagory.
10. The winner of each category will be announced at the end of voting and will receive a Rep reward.
11. Winners from the previous month are able to participate in the next month's Deathmatch, but are not eligible to win in consecutive months.