Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - The new 1K word stories
View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 09-21-13, 04:44 AM
The Scion of Chemos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anakwanar View Post
Interesting idea to do this, but right now, i don't like where BL is going.

Serial novels (with the omg prices for episode); 1 thousand words shorts (with the omg prices for each); Limited editions novellas(with the omg prices - and OMG + delivery); anthologies (here prices are ok - but the last 2 anthologies were shit); reprints and etc.

With each passing month it's less and less normal (with ok price) novels.

Look at the next 5 months - only 5 novels (that are not old or could be read at all): Unremembered empire; MASTER OF DRAGONS; Warmaster; SMB novel about Iron Snakes in the Sabbat Worlds crusade and Vengeful spirit.

Everything else - exclusive LE, anthologies, anthologies, reprints, (BLACK LIBRARY CLASSICS)

It's very sad
Surely you are joking?
I mean, most of what you had to say was opinion, but they have more than that coming out in the next 5 months.
UE, Scars, New G&F, Talon of Horus, Path of the Archon, Visions of Heresy(kind of a reprint, but it is being "revised" so I would consider it different from the original collected visions), Stormcaller, Wolf of Sigmar, Master of Death, There is Only War(anthology, though IDK how much of it will be reprinted), Malodrax, Bane of Malekith. And that is just stuff that they have announced/is on amazon. I would not doubt at all that they will have more stuff.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome