Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Army Painting Challenge - August 2013

7K views 54 replies 24 participants last post by  humakt 
#1 ·
Here is this months thread.

#6 ·
Monolith for me. I know full well it's not an original idea, but I'm going to light it up as well, so assembly comes after painting and wiring. Who knows, it might just boost my abysmal dice rolls. What's the verdict on submitting it unassembled (but painted) in this case?

Anyway, have a monolith box:

#7 ·
Well, my Ambitious goal for the month is to get this bad boy up and put together:

However, since I have been working on cars for the last several weekends and probably this weekend as well it may not happen and I will have to settle for just getting my Master Shadowseer (Farseer) painted up.

#8 ·
Oooh goody, I've been waiting ages to put up this picture and start work this month! I'll have to pause work on my 'in between' project though, which is a shame.

For August: A second Grey Knight Strike Squad.

#10 · (Edited)
another big month

as i have a week and a half off this month im going big
3 hammerheads and 24 fire warriors
have included pics of already completed models to show color schemes

All done with a day to spare!!! have left the tank in the pic to show that i did paint all three but i did not paint a railgun turret (i liked the idea of the ion cannon and double rail gun better) please dont hold this against me...........

Attachments

#14 · (Edited)
Well, with both RL cards gone this is crunch month for me.

10 Cultists. I'll get a pic up tomorrow :)

EDIT:

#15 ·
Well, had to rush this month as the future grows increasingly uncertain... still, I'm not too unhappy with the results.

One more five man Grey Knight Strike Squad down. Next month, Terminators.

#18 · (Edited)
I got a squad of boys and a nob for this month.
11 boys and a nob i know i got over 12 boyz in this pic but i don't know what bodies i will be using

so it will be a 12 man squad

Ok turn out drunk honka got hold of my models and my camera. so have spent most of the morning fixing the "clorks" he crated most were fine however the more drunk he got the worse the models got. how do you give an ork 2 left arms? but here is my entry for this month

#22 ·
Tactical Squad Lanrok is complete!

Group Shot:

[URL="[/URL]

[URL="[/URL]

[URL="[/URL]

Sarge:

[URL="[/URL]

Multi Melta:

[URL="[/URL]

[URL="[/URL]

I also painted a 6th member of the unit, to allow me some variety in weapons loadouts:

[URL="[/URL]

Roll on next month!!!

#23 ·
Well it's been awhile since I've been free so this month I'll have to paint up something a little small.

Knight Miniature Fictional character

Also last month I uploaded a very blurry picture of my liche priest. Some people asked me to upload a clearer picture so here it is!

Figurine Miniature Fictional character Games

Should have the unit finished early next week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.