Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Grey Knight Project - By SSG.House
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 08-09-13, 08:52 PM Thread Starter
SSG.House
Banned
SSG.House's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddraig Cymry View Post
Ah Grey Knights, where three different kits will make your whole army haha So what exactly are you trying to do? Find a way to use all the bits in the box rather than make some Knights permanently use a certain weapon? Really, Grey Knights will do anything you want them to do and more. You can play medium point lists and literally have a dozen models on the table, and you'll still be likely to win. Were you thinking of normal Grey Knight colors or a unique palette?
I really want to follow the GK paint scheme. But I would love to do some shading and highlighting to help them stand out. I dig the silver. And would love to try to put some blue into the over all finish.

What I origionally intended was to keep my GKs modular. The only items magnatized would've been the heavy weapons. Although the more I read the more I see people sticking to Psycannons and psyammo.
No I wasnt going to go nuts and use every bit. I was thinking long term bang for the buck. quick swapping of heavy weapon systems based on what I thought I would need against what ever fight I was going into, versus the cookie cutter psycannon/psyammo build.

I believe I spelled it out in my second post in the thread

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome