Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - George W. Bush Defends PRISM: 'I Put That Program In Place To Protect The Country'
View Single Post
post #13 of (permalink) Old 07-03-13, 09:13 PM
Galahad
Executive Nitpicker

Galahad's Flag is: USA

No, they're not. But you missed my point.

Like I said, once you DO get on their radar, like for being politically outspoken, THEN they have all the reason in the world to go digging for dirty laundry.

Any vocal opponent to whatever current administration has PRISM and the will to use it will he extremely vulnerable to reprisal.

Speak out against the president, protest whatever current policy they;re trying to push, etc, and next thing you know every tiny infraction in your life is being scraped up and thrown in your face.

Not saying it's happening now, but shit like this makes it a real possibility.

And again, nobody has bothered answering why we can't just require them to get a warrant before searching for you through this database, or before gathering the info at all.

What's wrong with Due Process?

Considering Brits don't even trust their policemen with handguns, I'm surprised we're not hearing more sympathy/outrage from the UK

-=============]xxxxo Galahad oxxxx[=============-
Check out the Heresy Combat Calculator -- MathHammer Made Easy!

Codex: Angels Errant. Read it, please.
Heresy Forum Rules -- Read them, damnit!
Reporting: When/How/Why -- Read that too!
"...remember the Golden Rule: Chill out, they're only plastic spacemen!" -Brother Jazzman
"Galahad is 100% correct in his explanation. Anyone who says otherwise to [him] is vastly mistaken." -The Wraithlord
"You know what? Fuck DC comics." -Robert Downey Junior

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome