Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Heresy Online Black Library Book Review Team RECRUITMENT
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 06-14-13, 05:03 PM
Djinn24

Djinn24's Flag is: USA

This sounds like something I would really enjoy and I am planning on focusing more on BL here that they seem to be slowly getting their reviewer stuff back in line. Examples of my review:

The Hammer and the Blade by Paul S. Kemp [djinn24] | The Founding Fields
SIM by Andy Remic Book Review [djinn24] | The Founding Fields
Shadow Ops: Control Point by Myke Cole ? Advanced Review [djinn24] | The Founding Fields (My quick quote was published in the UK edition of the book)
Shadow Ops: Fortress Frontier by Myke Cole ? Double Review [Djinn24/Shadowhawk] | The Founding Fields
Garro: Sword of Truth by James Swallow ? Advance Triple Review [Djinn24/Commissar Ploss/Bane of Kings] | The Founding Fields
Reality 36 by Guy Haley ? Audio Book Review- Dual Review [djinn24/Commissar Ploss] | The Founding Fields

We are in the process of signing back up for Black Library advance reviewer status as well. They recently made a change to the way they do advance reviews shipments so a lot of folks have had to resign up for it.

I can also offer interviews with some of the authors and staff of Black Library.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome