Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Iyanden Supplement Rumours Updated 3 June 2013
View Single Post
post #88 of (permalink) Old 06-14-13, 11:57 AM
WadoW

WadoW's Flag is: Spain

From Warseer via BOLS:
Iyanden Book Confirmed Hard version - Page 9
Quote:
eldargal:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frgt/[email protected]
Just picked it up on my ipad; here are the main bits:

No rules for Iyanna. But...(see below)
Edit: ok the above isn't strictly true; there are two scenarios you can use her in. She's just a free upgrade to a spiritseer and gives you ML3. Can't use her in regular games.

Voice of Twilight: WC2
Blessing. Gives all friendly wraithguard, wraithblade, wraithlord and wraithknight models within 12" Battle Focus and Furious Charge.

Pretty nasty imo, but doesn't entirely make up for lack of conceal/reveal.

Warlord traits:
1 D3 re-rolls per game for the walord
2 Warlord and all units within 12" have FnP (6+)
3 Warlord and his unit have hatred
4 Warlord has the spirit mark rule. if he already has it he can mark 2 units per turn.
5 Warlord and his unit has +1 to deny the witch rolls
6 Warlord may re-roll failed saves. loses the ability once he suffers and unsaved wound

Celestial Lance
6" S8 AP2 Assault 1, Lance, Spirit Shatter (If it kills a character or MC, place the large blast marker over the slain model and all units (friend and foe) suffer a hit at the slain units toughness with AP -)
S+3 AP2 Melee, Impact, Lance, Spirit Shatter

Soulshrive
S3 AP2 Melee, Mastercrafted, Spiritstealer (+1S to every unsaved wound caused earlier in the game)

Wraithforge Stone
During each of your movement phases, nominate a single wraithknight/wraithlord within 6". On a 3+ they gain a lost wound.

Guardian Helm
Always passes LoS rolls in units of wraithguard/wraithblades and wraithguard/wraithblade models can accept challenges if in the same unit.

Spear of Teuthlas (psyker only) -------Iyannas weapon!!!!
18" S9 AP - Assault 1, Fleshbane, Rending
SUser Ap - Melee, Armourbane, Fleshbane, Rending
So sort-of rules for Iyanna and everything else looks quite nice too.
Sadly no way to play Iyanna (only in the scenarios). This turns me very, very, very sad. I had the hope to can play an Iyanden themed army leaded by Iyanna.

To use her weapon in an "ordinary" spiritseer doesn't mean to play Iyanna. I wanted special rules from she, herself profile (W3, ML3...), and equip like the Armour of Vaul. No matter if She was taken one full HQ slot.

I'm very sad.

Last edited by WadoW; 06-14-13 at 12:10 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome