Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Old Broadsides Vs New Broadsides
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 05-20-13, 08:56 PM
Jacobite
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite

Jacobite's Flag is: New Zealand

I wouldn't call it modelling for advantage at all. I'd call it buying some minis, then the design changes, then the none Tau player decides to be a dick and the Tau player is completely justified in packing up his minis and walking away without a single word.

You want me to go and buy the new kits, sure can I have your credit card then? I'm not paying to replace the kits I have bought assembled and painted. I mean FFS if the opposing player is going to be WAAC, that butthurt over it and that much of a fucking child I'll get a piece of paper and cut out a silhouette of the new ones and whenever they want to take a shot then I'll hold up it behind the older Broadside. I'll also call them a prick to their face and fight them on everything. Their measurements better be perfect, their knowledge of the rules impeccable and if even a single mini of theirs is converted to outside the norms of what a normally assembled mini would be then well they better get out the paper silhouettes as well. Fairs fair. It's those type of people who ruin the game.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome