Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - I am the Evil Project Log
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 05-16-13, 03:04 AM Thread Starter
iamtheeviltwin

iamtheeviltwin's Flag is: USA

Charting my work, there are a handful of individual harlequins that I don't have individual pictures of that I needed to round out my force. After playing for a while, I decided I needed to add another basic troop to my army (I started with just the bikes and a storm guardian blob). For this unit I wanted to put together some Rangers, so out came my bits box, my greenstuff, and a handful of metal harlies:

The results is what I call my Power Rangers:

I still want to put another 5 together so I can field a full squad, but that is a project for another time.

Now I wanted to add some units that I did not own, so I hit up eBay and bought 3 Vypers and a Wraithlord. I wanted to customize these units to really show off the Harlequin aesthetic. To do this I picked up some Resin and some items for making basic molds. I used one of my bikes to create a Harlequin face mold and then added it to the Vyper canopy. The result is a Harlie Vyper, a little greenstuff on the gunner to give him a smiling mask and here is the result:

About this time we hit the end of the year and I played the Servants throughout January and February. At the start of the new year the local GW hosted a "New Years Resolution " event that culminated in a 1000pt tourney at the end. So I decided to pick up my languishing Space Marine chapter that I had assembled, but had only painted the command squad and some tac marines. Which leads to the next chapter in my painting.

Servants of the Laughing God (Harlequin Themed Eldar Army)
First Eastern Mirage Corps (C:SM)
I am the Evil Project Log (All my work since restarting the hobby)
The Crusade of Morr (WFB Empire Battle Reports)
Dem Bones (Dice Rolling Program)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome