Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Estalia (and Vampires)?
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-14-13, 03:18 PM Thread Starter
Azezel

Azezel's Flag is: United Kingdom

Default Estalia (and Vampires)?

So, I'm building a Vampire Counts army now, and I'm theming things around Estalia. Estalia seem almost entirely forgotten in fluff, but I know things do exist.

The army is led by the Condessa Izadora Ochandez de la Capella. In life, Condessa of Diamonterra, a city on the northwest coast of Estalia.

My plan is to run skeleton-heavy using swords rather than spears, and converted to be wearing morions.

I like Etherials too, especially Hexwraiths, so any spanish-themed ideas for them would be fantastic! What would distinguish an Estalian Banshee or Spirit Host?

What I'm looking for here though is largely suggestions and knowledge of obscure Estalian fluff, other conversion projects I might attempt and so-on.

Oh, and if anyone speaks Spanish, what (shortish) phrases could be written on banners? Something suitably vampiric and Estalian.

Really, Estalian Vampire free for all thread, too.

Looking for a friendly wargaming club on the Isle of Wight? Drop me a line.

Sisters of Battle - The Order of Glory Undimmed - 2'500 Points | High Elves - House Cyredeth - 2'500 Points | Bretonnians - The Muster of Sir Jules Estelle - 3'000 Points

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome