Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Question for all: If God does exist, then why does evil exist?
View Single Post
post #45 of (permalink) Old 05-10-13, 10:29 AM
Alsojames

Alsojames's Flag is: Canada

Basically what you're telling me is "no I'm not telling you to be a bigot", but "you can't just pick and choose what you like to follow from the bible", which implies you're telling me that in order to be a "good" or "proper" Christian, I have to follow the bible to the word, which means I need to start stoning people, otherwise, according to you, I'm picking and choosing what to follow, and that makes me a bad Christian.

Just so you know, I've been to church before, the same people who want us to get rid of gay marriage and abortion are still preaching murder and thievery are sins, and to be kind to your fellow man, so you should also go up and start telling the catholic churches around the world (or at least Canada) to get their act together.

What I said before was "it does work", which means it works. I never said it worked 100% of the time.

Well why didn't he just poof Moses and the Jews to safety? Or save any of the other people on the run from malevolent forces? Answer that question and you're good.

And I'm not next in line to the archbishop because I'm not catholic.

Necrons W3 T0 L1

Death Korps W1 T0 L1

Dark Elves W0 T0 L0

Last edited by Alsojames; 05-10-13 at 10:36 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome