Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Death From the Skies and 40K February FAQ Updates
View Single Post
post #85 of (permalink) Old 02-21-13, 06:02 PM
Karyudo-DS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zion View Post
When you consider that it makes a lot of sense that it's direct only because it's not a mass appeal item.
I think there's a lot of that in 40K though so I don't see why having a couple copies would be bonkers. Not to mention it has C:SM stuff in it... seems logical to have 20 copies on the shelf at all times right there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadCowCrazy View Post
Points towards Forge World...
So if you buy a FW flier and download the errata and IA book with the rules you pay as much as the SM guys and get a flier, you probably wont be allowed to use anyway because everyone knows IA is "op".
Probably one reason I never did grab a Storm Eagle. Though I think also having to pay nearly $200, getting a book and a single model, and unlikely to buy many more had something to do with it :D. Though I think "op" is pretty relative. With this book the DA flyer is priced out of existence with the Talon sitting at 75 points less (oh, but with only 2 HP) and for a couple more you almost get a flying Landraider. Couldn't imagine buying the two pack and ever actually using them...would look nice on a shelf though.

Last edited by Karyudo-DS; 02-21-13 at 06:50 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome