Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - A worrying metal trend.....
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 02-06-13, 09:49 PM
DeathJester921

DeathJester921's Flag is: USA

Can't stand the guttural screaming metal, where you can't understand a damn word that they say. I hate it with a fucking passion. I enjoy the instrumentals mostly, but there also has to be comprehendable lyrics to go along with the instrumentals. Otherwise, I get no enjoyment out of the music. This seems to be what most people consider the best kind of metal is the guttural screaming shit. If its somewhat like that, but you can still understand the lyrics, hey i'm down to listen to it. Otherwise no.

From the looks of it, I enjoy a different kind of metal than most of you guys (and gals as the case may be.) Blind Guardian, Hammerfall, Manowar, Iced Earth, In Flames for the most part. Five Finger Death Punch. Absolutely love them. Iron Maiden on occasion. Trivium occasionaly. Listened to some Amon Amarth.

If anyone here has anything that fits into my likes, you know, with lyrics that are understandable, then message me or something. I'm open to new bands and broadening what I listen to.

Also, I think something else that is killing good music is pop, rap, and hip hop. Most kids these days, it seems, think that is all good music. I respect their opinions of course, but it is still shit music that deserves to be purged from history.

My youtube channel. Feel free to stop by and have a look if you're interested. I do Airsoft, some warhammer related videos, and gaming videos.

R.I.P. Uncle Lee. You will be greatly missed by us all. We will see each other again some day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamTheApostle View Post
Remember kids: Violence isn't the answer, its the question. The answer is yes.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome