Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - What did you work on today?
View Single Post
post #25 of (permalink) Old 01-21-13, 02:02 AM
GrimzagGorwazza
Unhinged Hobo

GrimzagGorwazza's Flag is: England

I figured i may as well do some updating in here as my ork plog is dead. I'll be rebooting it but i only realised a couple of weeks ago that photobucket appears to have lost a lot of my photos, like 15 pages of my ork work. Which might explain why i was getting very little new interest in the plog. So i'm going to draw a line under it and start again with my orks at their current strength. Until i get a chance to set them all up for photo's i'm goign to post a few updates on here each day. Hopefully i'll have loads by the end of Feb as i'm playing in an apocalypse battle so every painted unit is another unit on the board.

Painting

I finished off 8 boys which i've been working on, on and off, for over a year. By completing them it brings the number of boys in my feral ork army up to 109. I shoudl hve hit 120 by mid february.

Modelling
Feeling that i needed a change from working on boys i decided that i wold work on a vehicle but as none of the vehicles i've started are ready for paint i grabbed my part built Wyrdboy tower wagon and continued converting it. After about an hour it occured to me that i hated the model, it had stupid tall turrets, a really long ungainly body, unimpressive weaponary and was so fragile that it continually broke when i moved it.
So i dismantled it and have decided to create 2 seperate vehicles. The front which had the most already built on is going to be a killkrusha tank. The rest will still be a weirdboy tower wagon but i'll be workign on that later.

Gaming
Completed Max "dearest of all my friends" Payne 3 for the first time today. Been meaning to do this since it was released.

Writing
I've been working on text sections for my webpages and been roughing out descriptive text for my new plog when it's started.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome