Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Borderlands RP Interest Check
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-15-13, 09:29 PM Thread Starter
Septok
Septok's Flag is: England

Default Borderlands RP Interest Check

As it says - who wants a Borderlands RP? I've been playing Borderlands 2 a ton recently, so it's come to mind. Though I haven't played the original, that won't matter much because the RP would be set during/after the second game.

For those of you who don't know what I'm on about, Borderlands is basically a badass wagon of insanity on drugs. The characters are hilarious, the plot is ridiculous but the whole thing flows well. The other thing is that not too much plot has been set down yet by the games, so it's still a very open world for it.

As for plot spoilers that would ensue, I would be careful about them. Minor stuff is good, major stuff is bad. Saying that the original Vault Hunters return would be fine. Saying what happens in the Wildlife Exploitation Reserve is not.

I've got a few ideas in mind, and I'll put them up here soon. Any ideas you want to put forth are very welcome.

As extra incentive, Zed, Marcus and Moxxi may all make appearances. Bear that in mind.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome