Tonight I got home from work had a bit to eat and started work on the dreadnought costume.
I Highlighted the rear of the dreadnought as it will be dark in places in the carnival and wanted
my costume to show the panels and angles of the dreadnought to its full protential, and also
going with the plan of making it look like a giant painted figure that we all know.
Secondly I carried on the work to the missile launcher sponson and fitted some of the parts
I made together.
Highlighted and fitted the black airflow ducts. I thinks it looks alot better now.
Top view. Misslie launcer sponson coming together.
Bottom view , not finished yet.