Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - 2000pt Competitive Slaaneshi Army
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-29-12, 03:19 AM Thread Starter
Tanrel

Tanrel's Flag is: USA

Default 2000pt Competitive Slaaneshi Army

I don't have my actual list with me right now, so I may have to make some corrections later, but this should be the list.

HQ
Daemon Prince - Wings, MoS, Power Armor, the Black Mace, gift of mutation

Chaos Lord - Jump Pack, two lightning claws, MoS, gift of mutation, sigil of corruption

Troops
Noise Marines x10 - Blastmaster, x9 sonic blasters

Elites
Helbrute - Extra Power Fist, Thunder Hammer, Power Scourge

Helbrute - Extra Power Fist, Thunder Hammer, Power Scourge

Fast Attack
Warp Talons x10 - MoS (all), x2 gift of mutation

Heavy Support
Maulerfiend

Maulerfiend

Total: 1991

Daemon Prince will swoop into CC range turn one to get into a turn two assault, using the fleet re-roll on the charge distance. Maulerfiends will do the same with their ignoring cover for movement. And if I go second, it's possible I could get some turn one assaults in. Noise Marines provide covering fire and hold objectives, aiming for groups of infantry first. Helbrutes just charge down the middle of the field as fast as possible. Crazed may cause some problems while trying to get into close combat with them. Warp Talons are ideal Marine killers, due to having power weapons with re-rolling failed wounds and striking at I5.
Maulerfiends will target buildings and vehicles to pop them open for my warp talons to do some clean up. Daemon Prince will target heavy elites with his black mace, he should clean house. Finally, the Helbrutes will hit Hordes and large groups to tie them up before finishing them off with either a combined assault or the warp talons will finish them off.

USMC, Oorah!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome