Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Ravenwing - A Review
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 12-18-12, 08:10 PM Thread Starter
Phoebus
Deathwing Commissar
 
Phoebus's Avatar
Phoebus's Flag is: USA
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Wandering...
Posts: 1,846
Reputation: 23
Default

Malus, I'm sorry about the late reply.

I should have been more clear: I feel that 75% of this novel is very good stuff. I would seriously recommend it. The other 25% of it, though, which is the last quarter of the novel, left me underwhelmed.

Where the mannerisms are concerned, I thought Gav did a VERY good job in this novel. I apologize if I came off conflicted on that one; I mean, if I had to pick one thing that was done very well in this novel, mannerisms and exchanges between characters would be it.
Phoebus is offline  
 
 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome