Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Tom's Death Guard
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 12-17-12, 01:05 AM Thread Starter
TomG

TomG's Flag is: Ireland

Been a while since I've posted on the forum, but here's what I've been up to so far in-between uni and Xbox! Pretty much all of this is WIP. My scheme has changed a little since my first tryouts.

First up is the Festus model I'll be using as my cultist unit champion.

Still a good bit to do but he's on the way!

Next is a Cataphractii terminator. He's not very chaosy but I'm aiming for some of the units to look like they're just on the verge of turning. I absolutely love the Cataphractii models

Here is one of my nearly finished Plague Marines! I'm happy with how he's turned out and have 4 more nearly done too.

Next is something rather different. Still a lot to do on it. At first glance I knew the Forgefiend wasn't Nurgley enough for me so I decided to make my own out of a Defiler and a Hell Pit Abomination and this is what I've come up with so far. My green stuff work is not that great and there's still a lot to do!

Some zombies I've been working on. Have about 20 at this point and these are my favorites!

Here are my spawn! I hunted high and low for the actual models but couldn't find some anywhere. However I think these Crypt Horrors filled in nicely!

And finally my custom Daemon Prince! This was my first go with lots of green stuff and he's pretty much put together! I may put in some guts and more things on later if anyone has any ideas or tips!

Well that's a little snippet of what I've been up to! Hope you guys like. I know I've enjoyed getting all this stuff together so far and there's much more to come. Comments are welcome as always!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome