Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Heresy-Online's Fiction Competition 2012 Entry Thread
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 12-12-12, 09:00 PM
NoPoet
NoPoet's Flag is: United Kingdom

I'm working on a Horus Heresy short story. If I'd noticed this earlier I might have submitted my new Marneus Calgar story for a laugh, but doubt people would appreciate a competition entry featuring the Imperium's greatest hero as a flatulent oaf

I'll submit it for a laugh if people want me to though! :D

The sledge looked sized for one of Santa's elves. It was made of shiny red plastic. There were no engines or weapons.
"Perfect?" Calgar snorted. "You couldn't fit Kevin McCallister in that! How are four of us going to get in?"
"You didn't give me enough points to buy anything proper. I had to get what I could afford."
"You fething wally, it isn't even blue." Calgar inspected the tag which was still attached. "Fun for children aged two to six."
"Milo does have a point, my Lord," said Dick. "When I suggested that we're meant to be the most balanced Chapter and should allocate our spending for all contingencies, you said – and I quote – 'If I want to hear the raving of a leftist commie, I'll watch BBC News'."

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome