Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - effective ways to kill corbulo?
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 11-21-12, 05:48 PM
LTKage

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuLzForTheLuLzGoD View Post
Hello everyone
i play eldar and tau. People say throw str 8 weapons at him.
that could work but then he just uses "look out sir" and takes it on another guy. his 2 up fnp makes him pretty untouchable from massed fire.

the question is...can anyone help me come up with effective ways to deal with this character/unit/tactic?
You could shoot one part of the squad with something else, hopefully reducing the number of models that Guy can throw in front of himself. After that, blow him away with Strength 8 weapons. I like the Idea of a Space Marine BBQ courtesy of local Fire Dragons.

"Atrocity is recognized as such by victim and predator alike, by all who learn about it at whatever remove. Atrocity has no excuses, no mitigating argument. Atrocity never balances or rectifies the past. Atrocity merely arms the future for more atrocity. It is self-perpetuating upon itself a barbarous form of incest. Whoever commits atrocity also commits those future atrocities thus bred."

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted."

--Frank Herbert

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome