Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Iron Warrior Project + Conversions
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-16-12, 10:10 PM Thread Starter
ckcrawford
Craw-Daddy

Default Iron Warrior Project + Conversions

Iron Warrior 13th Company

Edited Post. This thread has officially been transformed from a few fun conversion pieces to an entirely new project for Iron Warriors. So far, I have 3 Daemon Princes. 2 that are recent and one that is about 4 years old. The first piece is that last piece of my old army. I miss it.

Anyhow, I also have a few converted Obliterators. I figure I'd save some bucks and use my bitz box. I hope that my project encourages people to have fun with their models. I'm a bit rusty, so I hope I can get back on track. For some reason my hand starts to shake. I wonder if its because I haven't worked with green stuff in a while or what.

I have also started adding the main body edition to my army. So far they are under construction for the most part. But for now I have included a lightly converted troop choice of Chaos Space Marines and a Terminator Squad.

If anybody has any conversion ideas feel free to post!

Here are the first 3 Warsmith Lords of the 13th Company. They have all assended to Daemonhood and have all gone to do better things. Therefore, for the most part, they will not be part of my army. Just models for fluff that I may post if I ever have time. Besides, the rules don't really favor them anymore, so I'll be looking at other lord and hero choices.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DP1-3.jpg (438.1 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg DP1-2.jpg (459.0 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg DP1-1.jpg (474.6 KB, 19 views)

Last edited by ckcrawford; 12-25-12 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Has become an Army Project now

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome