Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - The Return of Heresy
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-24-12, 07:48 PM Thread Starter
Jezlad
Slave to Heresy!
Jezlad's Flag is: United Kingdom

Default The Return of Heresy

Well after what has seemed like an eternity I finally feel like we've won the Russian conflict. Before we begin the grand circle jerk I want to apologise for my fucking retarded handling of the sites backups.

The host fucked up when they failed to set up the backups correctly... I on the other hand fucked up even more. I should of checked the backups were running correctly rather than assuming - how does that saying go? Assumption is the mother of all fuckups?

The timing of the darkest episode in Heresy's history (if we pretend the whole Katie Drake has a COCK saga didn't happen) couldn't of come at a worse time. In fact, with the stuff that's going on in my personal life - the new baby and pathetic working hours the timing of this event could be likened to an intercontinental nuclear war 5 seconds before you poke your cock up Megan Fox's arsehole whilst she screams "FUCK ME PLAGUEFATHER - MAKE IT BROWN!"

Anyway, before I close this prompt message I need two things. Firstly forgiveness for this fuckup and secondly notification of anything that isn't correct (like the buttons I just noticed above the text field I currently type in).

There's work to do.

Onwards.

Last edited by Jezlad; 10-24-12 at 08:34 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome