Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - =][= Rumours Roundup : Chaos Space Marines - Updated : 09/09/2012
View Single Post
post #1097 of (permalink) Old 09-14-12, 08:24 PM
whiplash308

whiplash308's Flag is: Canada

Agreed with you Luke, but still. I really don't want to play this out like GK. I want my marines with my badass dedicated marines helping out and in large quantities killing everything. I don't want to play a game with only 25 chaos marines on the table and 60 cultists. This is Codex: Chaos Space Marines we're talking here, not Codex: Renegades of Chaos. I'm sure cultists won't even be used very often unless it's for a fun game, or a full cultist army. I highly doubt seeing them in a competitive game, but who knows.

On another note, I agree again. We're honestly all over the damn place with these rumors. Tons of shit, not knowing what exactly is legit or not. Closest we have now is the double wave, mid October release date I think. :/

Check out my Army Showcase, I'm sure at least something will interest you! Click on the userbars to go directly to that army's page! (:

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome