Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Fake Forgeworld Models...
View Single Post
post #13 of (permalink) Old 09-12-12, 04:13 PM
REDEATH

Some of the FW knock off stuff out of China is really good the shade of the resin is a little darker but the pieces I saw were cast right on. The reality of it all is GW is getting ridiculous in its pricing I just saw the website today freaking 5 Finecast Grail Knights are almost $80 USD they are really bleeding their customers dry with the recent insane price hikes is it any wonder there is now a great market for knock offs and people casting their own stuff. It was promised that Finecast was going to be a cheaper alternative to Metal and that we were all going to save money GW and US the Players but it was all a lie the Fincast models are more expensive. GW has lost its soul it is now just a profit money hungry corporate entity its not about gamers and artists expressing their creativity and making games that they and their customers enjoy its now about how high can I jack up the price of my merchandise and raise my profit margins before my addicts/customers start to really quit.

Last edited by REDEATH; 09-12-12 at 04:17 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome