Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Army Painting Challenge 2012 - August
View Single Post
post #15 of (permalink) Old 08-07-12, 02:17 AM
Kreuger
Critique for da CriticGod

Kreuger's Flag is: USA

This is going to be a crazy month. In addition to the usual full time job and parenting this month the mrs. and I are volunteering at a music festival as a "work-cation".

I'm aiming pretty low this month. My goal is an Iron Warriors terminator lord (style #2).

I already have about 20 terminators about half and half rogue trader era painted in a generic dark-metal chaos renegade scheme and half 2nd ed pewter ones painted in Iron Warriors colors. The old ones include a few characters but I don't really have an Iron Warrior terminator character.

I wrote almost the same thing in this thread last night and this morning it was gone. So either its a mystery or I was tired and previewed it instead of posting it. Ah, well.

Good luck everyone!
Kreuger
Attached Images
File Type: jpg terminator_lord_front_01_2012-08-05.jpg (108.7 KB, 100 views)
File Type: jpg terminator_lord_back_01_2012-08-05.jpg (109.7 KB, 99 views)

Chaos Army Showcase with photos (Updated 2013/12/02)
"To endure one's self is perhaps the hardest task in the universe." Frank Herbert, 'Dune Messiah'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dethklokk
"CHEESE!" is the battlecry of the ill-prepared.

Originally Posted by Deathscythe4722
Could someone please call the police on this guy? I can hear the English Language screaming in pain. This has to be illegal somewhere.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome