Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Necron Night Scythe the worst transport in the game?
View Single Post
post #32 of (permalink) Old 07-06-12, 01:24 PM Thread Starter
MadCowCrazy
Banned
MadCowCrazy's Flag is: Aaland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Angel View Post
Monolith can also deep strike and with the new deep strike rules, 1: Skimmers that end a move over enemy models move the minimum distance to not be over enemy models, and 2: deep striking vehicles count as moving. Monolith deep strike immunity is back, even if Monolith IC squishing is not.
Can you tell me what page this is on?
Edit: Found it on page 83
If a Skimmer is forced to end its move over friendly or enemy models, move the skimmer the minimum distance so that no models are left underneath it.

Hmm, I guess this rule is there to give deep strike mishap immunity as I can't think of any other situation where the skimmer would be FORCED to end over friendly or enemy models? Perhaps via tank shock or something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majere613 View Post
Quick note- unless I misunderstand your list you only need 3 units of Warriors. A unit in a Dedicated Transport only counts as one unit for this purpose. (p. 124) So your two units of Lychguards are 2 choices, the Overlord and Court are another choice. (Or maybe 2 more choices, don't have the Necron book so not sure on that front.)
Anyway, you have 3, or at most 4 units in Reserve for the purposes of the 50% rule, not 6.

I only took 6 units of Warriors to max out the list, not because of reserve rules.

Edit: Going to the club now, let let you guys know later how it went

Last edited by MadCowCrazy; 07-06-12 at 02:37 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome