Originally Posted by The Son of Horus
Depending on how you decide to wire the glowing effect on the sword, you may want to use something besides copper wire to wrap the grip with. You could end up with a nasty shock doing that.
Thats not real a problem, cos the voltage for an LED is about 3 to 4 volts. And the wiring on the grip isn´t conectet to any part with "energy" in it.
I did such things like this sword before, and i am not a stupid kid (or adult). I am not hook the sword up to the outlet of my livingroom or bedroom