Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Back 2 Base-ix Preview 'Rack Pack'
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 06-22-12, 07:40 AM
Kelann08

Kelann08's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora View Post
More organized? There is such a thing as too much structure. A little disorder and chaos helps the creative process.
To an extent, I agree, but at a certain point it becomes ADD madness. The process of organizing your paints into an easy to find and access system isn't going to kill your creative juices. Having models from different armies or even game systems in various stages of painting can help when you hit a road block. That kind of chaos is beneficial. Digging through dozens of paint pots for the one you need isn't. IMO.

Personally, I can't wait to order mine. Paycheck comes on Monday and, courtesy of preordering my 6th edition rulebook for $54 from my FLGS I got some extra dough to spend!

~600 points of Necrons - Phase 1
1500 points of Imperial Fists - Pictures Coming Soon

Do you live in the Dallas, TX area and love tabletop tactica? Check out Dallas Area Wargamers on Facebook.
We are working to become a community of wargamers from all over the area as well as a resource for those looking to enter wargaming for the first time.

The Emperor commands us. Dorn guides us. Honour shields us.
Fear our name, for it is vengeance.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome