Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - 6th Edition Rumors (1st Post Updated 22 June 2012)
View Single Post
post #405 of (permalink) Old 06-21-12, 08:20 PM
Mokuren

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadCowCrazy View Post
Flat Out and Run: D6 extra movement
So everyone can run and assault now? But run allows to reroll charge distance?

I'm not against that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadCowCrazy
Stunned Dreadnoughts can still Snap Shot, Snap Shots need 6s To Hit.
So... Snap shot is a way to allow shooting while stunned though at BS 1 instead of "no shooting" at all? Kind of makes sense if "Vehicle stunned" is the least damaging result, I wonder what extra armour does now?

Quote:
Krak grenade used in the shooting phase to destroy an Ork Trukk.
Can all models with grenades throw them in the shooting phase or just one? Because if it's the latter, getting frag and krak for free might not have been simply a matter of basic life support for SoB. It might be even more. Also it might make sense to get krak grenades for IG.

Quote:
Flamers do D3 hits during Overwatch (Have fun charging 15 Burna Boys)
Oh thank goodness, I was left under the impression that a LASCANNON was a better weapon to defend against charges than a flamer.

Quote:
Units with a sergeant type model can perform Look Out, Sir, 4+ if model is not an IC (example used, Ork boy trying to save Nob...well, the nob grabbing an Ork boy to use as a bullet shield is the more likely scenario...).
Ah, good, I was hoping for a Look Out, Sir rule now that models at the front get hit first. If we didn't, we'd be full of valiant commanders leading from the back: so much for cinematic!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome